“Always a great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5345 Market St, Wilmington, NC 28405-3505 (Formerly Innkeeper - Wilmington)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Wilmington
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Always a great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

I stay here at the Inn Keeper every time I travel to Wilmington for business. I am there at least every 2 months and always stay at this hotel. I found this hotel by mistake a year and a half ago and I am glad that I did. The staff is courteous and helpful every time I stay there. Chris is fantastic, Chevon is always willing to help me with any last minute needs. The recent addition to the staff Jennifer has been very friendly and eager to help. I have recommended this hotel to friends traveling for family vacations to the area and they have been thrilled. I also have recommended the hotel to some friends having a family reunion early next year.
Thank you again to the staff and look forward to my stay next month.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

What a great place to stay. Children friendly, pet friendly, Staff is very helpful and polite. The rooms are very clean and have a pleasant atmosphere. Pool is always clean. Can't say a bad thing about the hotel or staff. We stay here everytime we need a get away from life.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

We stayed at the Innkeeper for one night on the way to a wedding. The hotel is right off the main road through Wilmington, NC. The rooms were clean (not fancy). The beds were comfortable. The shower hot. The staff friendly. And the included continental breakfast held us until the wedding reception!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2009

We stayed here one night because my son had to have surgery. He is a Marine stationed about an hour away. We had a very nice comfortable, clean room, the foolks at the desk were very friendly and even gave us a discount because of our reason for being there. For the price you can't beat it! There was coffe available 24 hours and breakfast included.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
North Easton Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

Took my daughter and grandson for a mini-vacation while visiting them in New Bern from my home in Boston. Prices were excellent - room, bathroom and pool were immaculate. Very good breakfast selection included in price. Booked room from Boston with Meaghan, who also was there at check-in. She was extremely informative, accommodating and helpful. Close to the beach, children's museum, downtown waterfront area, zoo and Monkey Joe's which was a hit with my grandson. Tons of restaurants within walking distance. One tiny minus - our nonsmoking hallway really smelled of cigarettes, but not the room. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

Ok-I was very skeptical when I called and was able to book a room here for less than 100.00 a nite on the July 4th weekend!!! But what a surprise when we arrived!!! VERY clean, staff were VERY accommodating!!!!!!!! Even have a continental breakfast that included such things as sausage biscuits---I have stayed in ALOT of hotels in NC and SC but this place was even cleaner than the beach resort we stayed in on our vacation last year---

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Cumming, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

My husband and I drove into town on a whim and this hotel had a room available. We got a great rate, the room was clean. It was nice to have a refrigerator, microwave and free wireless internet. It had a nice lobby area with a good breakfast. Though we didn't use the pool, there were a lot of people in it and it looked clean and relaxing. There are a couple of grills out back in the grassy area if needed. Though we didn't bring a pet, it was obvious they were allowed...and the hotel even provided little baggies to pick up after them in the grass area. The hotel has several restaurants and shopping just next door, including a Walmart. It is right off the highway to go to Wrightsville Beach or Carolina Beach, though it is a bit of a drive to each with traffic. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn? Share your experiences!