“Hampton Inn Wrightsville Beach Area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Wilmington
Mooresville, United States
“Hampton Inn Wrightsville Beach Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We enjoyed the stay here. Everything was as expected and we would stay here again. The rooms were nice and the fire place added an extra touch most don't have. It was close to the business we had to attend to and was close to the beach as well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
We are glad you were pleased with your stay at our property. We look forward to having you back anytime you are in the area and hope that it will be sooner than later. Thank you for taking the time to write a review we really appreciate hearing from our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We stayed in the fireplace suite and were completely satisfied with our experience. The room was huge and had amazing amenities like a King Size bed, jet tub and kitchen area. It was a magical experience and I would recommend it to my friends!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
We are glad you were able to enjoy one of beuatiful suites for your most recent stay. I hope you had an excellent valentines and I hope we aided in making it one that won't be forgotten. Please come back and see us anytime, we would love to have you again. If you need anything in the meantime please let me knwo and I will be happy to assist you. Take care!
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This Hampton Inn, located close to Wrightsville Beach, has a very nice, well kept facility, the staff is very helpful, it has great amenities including a fitness center and a complimentary breakfast, the room we stayed in was eel furnished and clean, and the price was very reasonable. We recommend it to anyone interested in a relatively low cost, high quality hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review about our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and that you found your room clean and comfy. Pelase come back again and stay with us again when you are in the area. Thanks again!
Sherman Oaks, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Out of many breakfast m items, cold coffee, The room was small and did not have a tub, just a shower stall. The air conditioning/heat unit was noisy and kept waking us up. The bill put under our door was higher than the rate quoted on check in.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
I am very sorry you were unsatisfied with our breakfast I will speak with my breakfast hosts about the areas of opportunity and i will use your useful information to provide additional training on our weak areas. I am sorry this affected your stay and we hope that you will come back and stay with us again as I can assure you this is not the norm for our property. Thank you for the attention to the matter and I hope to have you as a guest again soon.
New Bern, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. The location was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only very minor complaint was the dimness of light in the bathroom. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at our property and we hope to see you again really soon. I am sorry the light in the bathroom was not bright enough for you let me know the next time you are here and I can get you into a room with sufficient lighting or I will make accommodations for extra lighting to somehow be placed in your bathroom for you. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I look forward to your return. Take care!
Vicksburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great hotel. Should have standard equipment in rooms such as a refrigerator and microwave. I was in Wilmington on business. It is a great place to spend the night. We used the conference room as well. The staff was very accomadating and helpful. Attendees were pleased also with service. One thing was a disappoint. They were remodeling so that meant a noisy night at first. After the first night everything was peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
I am glad you were comfortable at our property and pleased with our level of service. My team and I pride ourselves in taking excellent care of our guests. I am sorry that you were disturbed by the noise from our renovations but you will have to come and stay in one of our renovated suites. They are gorgeous and come with full kitchens that will meet all of your needs while you are staying with us. Let us know when you are coming back to Wilmington and we will be happy to accommodate you and your colleagues anytime you head this way. Thank you for your review and your business!
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

A lot of times, on the beach hotels get really abused but not here. Tucked out of the way, yet so close to everything! Great rooms, prices, grounds & a kind/helpful staff. A great little walking trail is right beside the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay. I think you touched on some good points in your response that really highlight some of the best parts opf our location and our property. I love Summer Rest Trail that runs behind the hotel and I am so glad you were able to enjoy that while you were here. Please continue to use our propety as your home when you visit WIlmington, I would be glad to assist you with any future accommodations you might need. Take care!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!