“Great Place but most important Great People!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Wilmington
Concord, North Carolina
“Great Place but most important Great People!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Friendly on-site reservation agents, friendly front desk, and management but the best of all was our room attendant Grace. She had our room ready and very clean and comfortable. Every encounter we had with her she greeted us and wore a smile. Hotels are almost on every corner especially in resort areas but it is the people that can make your stay memorable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad you found our team to be warm and inviting and most importantly for taking special praise in Grace. Grace works hard each and everyday and I know she will be thrilled to see your comments about her work. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the near future. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
greensboro, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

clean, and nice and peaceful. One of the nicest Hamptons I have every visited. Great lobby and breakfast. We sat outside on the sofas which overlook the patio and enjoyed wine and cheese. There was a managers reception with free wine and beer and hot snacks...very nice!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, September 15, 2013
I am so glad you got the chance to join us for our managers reception during your stay it is just one way we like to show our guests that we appreciate them. The courtyard area is one of my absolute favorite parts of our hotel, it is so nice to sit out there and excape reality for even just a few minutes, I am glad you got to sit and enjoy it during your stay as well. Please come back anytime you can as we would love to be your home away from home when travelling to the area. Thank you for y our time and your review, we loved having you here. Take care!
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and each time the rooms have been nice, the staff friendly and helpful and the back patio area is lovely. It is located right in the middle of everything but is also very private. The rocking chairs and fans on the patio go perfectly with a glass of wine on a warm summer evening.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your loyalty and your business we really appreciate your return to our hotel and hope that you will continue to do so. We also thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review about our hotel. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and, as always, we look forward to seeing you soon. Take care!
columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very accomadating on short noticte. Sales staff and counter staff very pleasant and easy to work with. Would reccomend this hotel for business or pleasure. Will continue to use this hotel when business dictates that in be in Wilmington

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! I will pass on your comment to our sales and front desk team they love hearing that they made any guests stay note worthy. We would be happy to serve as your home away from home anytime you are in Wilmington and appreciate your return business. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon!
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed here for overnight business trip. I almost drove past the sign. Its a little hard to see from the road It is positioned in a business park. I read a review that referred to it as having a resort setting and feel which is well put. Landscaping was beautiful and did look very high end. Check in was easy-great front desk staff. There is a bar in the lobby. There are rooms down a hall on ground floor if that is your preference. I like a higher floor and was on a higher floor. Coin laundry on 2nd floor was an unexpected feature if I was there for a long work stay. The hotel creates a courtyard and had a nice outside sitting area and the pool is in the courtyard area. Nice seating around the pool as well. There were several businesses having overnight there so when I went it was full of other road warriors. I did not see small children but it was after most schools have started back. Quiet, clean, subtle decorations. A/C in room was wonderfully cranked up when I arrived. Updated room with a jet oversized bathtub. I did not use it-looked aged- but I would have if my trip was not as brief as it was. No refrigerator in room. There was a managers reception so a "glass" of wine was nice and bottles of beer available. The food provided at the evening reception was unimpressive but appreciated. Meatballs and bread. You are near the waterway and several good looking restaurants. I was given recommendation. Breakfast was usual complimentary fare. I will stay here on future trips to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your kind words about our property and we love hearing that you will return the next time you are able to travel to Wilmington. The bathrooms in our suites are scheduled to be remodeled in just a couple of months so maybe you can come in again afterwards and enjoyed a brand new bathroom experience! We are so excited to hear that someone found our hotel for the first time and plans on becoming one of our many regular guests that we consider part of our Hampton family. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you and in the meantime we look forward to your return. Take care!
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Landfall last weekend. I stay in a lot of Hampton Inns and this one is by far the nicest one I have been to as far as the lobby, pool area and landscaping. It really is a very nice Hampton Inn. The rooms look just like standard Hampton Inns I've stayed in - clean, comfortable and spacious, but the lobby is nicly decorated and has a bar and dining area. The pool is well landscaped and has a "Tiki Hut" type bar. And, the overall landscaping of the property looks like a much more expensive hotel than a Hampton Inn. The location is excellent - just off the island that is Wrightsville Beach and across from Lumina Station with a Harris-Teeter grocery store, West Marine, restaurants, shopping and night-life. I highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for a junior suite. These rooms have a 2nd sitting room area with a sofa and a full size kitche...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel grounds and amenities and would love to have you back as soon as possible. It really means a lot to my team and me to hear that our guests enjoy their time spent with us. We will be happy to serve as your home away from home anyway you are travelling this way. Thank you again!
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hotel lobby is beautiful and the pool is one of the best I've seen. All of the staff was very professional and Ryan was simply amazing! He provided us with great recommendations for area attractions and set the bar for Hamptonality. He's definitely a keeper.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott D, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about our property and our team. We think all of our team members are one of a kind and Ryan is just one of many that really goes above and beyond to show he cares. I will pass along your comments to my upper management as well as Ryan himself. I hope you will continue to stay at our property whenever you come to Wilmington. Thank you again!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach? Share your experiences!