“It Could Be Better” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Williamston

You added Days Inn Williamston to your Saves list
Days Inn Williamston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   103 West Boulevard, Hwy 64 E & 13, Williamston, NC 27892   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Williamston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Temple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Customer Service Was fantastic & I will say they went above & Beyond when they could. Their website stated that the hotel had a business center when it did not but the mgr did help me print off my plane tickets anyway. The first room mattress had a hole/dent in it the size of a beach ball so I was moved to another room and the plugs were not great where I could not charge my electronics well at all the plugs were all loose. TV were no guide to see what on had to ask for something. But the customer service was friendly and helpful and clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DIWilliamston, General Manager at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Customer service is our number one priority, and I am sorry that you experienced any dissatisfaction during your stay. Please allow us another opportunity to better serve you in the future. When you are planning to stay in the area, please call us directly to book your reservations and reference this review.

Ashok Patel
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Days Inn continues to write replies to reviews with poor experiences in response to customer replies as you can see in the current reviews. Each time they say "Customer Service is our number one priority" yet, the customer below left her door open for an extended period of time and I would too if their personnel came in my room with a cigorate in her mouth. I think that offering another room was very kind, however is/was that room better? There is still no excuse for the staff's unprofessionalism. My personal experience icluded an infestation of bed bugs This is absolutely inexcusable. The bed bugs we experienced from my myself and sisters were over the top. To the point that they were small (babies) and large (adults) and they were crawling all over the bed and on my 5 year old nephew that we had to pick off of him, not to mention the blood stains on the pillow from being bitten. We were quickly moved to another room (from the only professional night manager) that unfortunately also had more bed bugs. Days Inn, why do you think it is acceptable to just offer a new room? They ended up giving a credit for 2/3 rooms and even though all of our children were in the "bed bug" rooms, Days Inn did not think our third room warranted a refund despite my sisters choice to leave with her family. "They offered a discount though", But no thanks, who wants to bring these home. That is not recognizing a serious problem, It would obviously been "good customer service" to let us all go without fee. I don't think Days Inn is aware of the seriousness of bed bugs and the thousands of dollars it can cost if you bring them home. We obviously had to go through special treatment with all of our belongings, throwing items out, steam cleaning of clothes and luggage. The most disturbing thing of this experience is how management handled it overall. We are still working on disputing the charges my other sister incurred for the days she did not stay, but most importantly, we should have left feeling Days Inn would make things right. I will never stay, refer or support this hotel/motel again regardless of the location in NC, anywhere in the US or Internationally. My advise, go somewhere else. It's not worth the results you can inherit when you leave.

Room Tip: Read reviews before you decide. Good luck!! Couldn't rate sleep quality because we had to le...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DIWilliamston, General Manager at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We apologize for any inconveniences you feel you experienced during your stay. At your request, the Health Department came to inspect our property twice in a row within a week’s time and they did not find any live activity of any bed bugs. We received a sanitation grade after these inspections of 97. A copy of the graded sanitation certificate can be provided to you upon your request.

Travelers are raving about these Williamston hotels

Been to Days Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!