“Room 151 at Williamston, NC Days Inn” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Williamston

You added Days Inn Williamston to your Saves list
Days Inn Williamston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   103 West Boulevard, Hwy 64 E & 13, Williamston, NC 27892   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Williamston

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Days Inn continues to write replies to reviews with poor experiences in response to customer replies as you can see in the current reviews. Each time they say "Customer Service is our number one priority" yet, the customer below left her door open for an extended period of time and I would too if their personnel came in my room with a cigorate in her mouth. I think that offering another room was very kind, however is/was that room better? There is still no excuse for the staff's unprofessionalism. My personal experience icluded an infestation of bed bugs This is absolutely inexcusable. The bed bugs we experienced from my myself and sisters were over the top. To the point that they were small (babies) and large (adults) and they were crawling all over the bed and on my 5 year old nephew that we had to pick off of him, not to mention the blood stains on the pillow from being bitten. We were quickly moved to another room (from the only professional night manager) that unfortunately also had more bed bugs. Days Inn, why do you think it is acceptable to just offer a new room? They ended up giving a credit for 2/3 rooms and even though all of our children were in the "bed bug" rooms, Days Inn did not think our third room warranted a refund despite my sisters choice to leave with her family. "They offered a discount though", But no thanks, who wants to bring these home. That is not recognizing a serious problem, It would obviously been "good customer service" to let us all go without fee. I don't think Days Inn is aware of the seriousness of bed bugs and the thousands of dollars it can cost if you bring them home. We obviously had to go through special treatment with all of our belongings, throwing items out, steam cleaning of clothes and luggage. The most disturbing thing of this experience is how management handled it overall. We are still working on disputing the charges my other sister incurred for the days she did not stay, but most importantly, we should have left feeling Days Inn would make things right. I will never stay, refer or support this hotel/motel again regardless of the location in NC, anywhere in the US or Internationally. My advise, go somewhere else. It's not worth the results you can inherit when you leave.

Room Tip: Read reviews before you decide. Good luck!! Couldn't rate sleep quality because we had to le...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
DIWilliamston, General Manager at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
We apologize for any inconveniences you feel you experienced during your stay. At your request, the Health Department came to inspect our property twice in a row within a week’s time and they did not find any live activity of any bed bugs. We received a sanitation grade after these inspections of 97. A copy of the graded sanitation certificate can be provided to you upon your request.
Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

BED BUGS!! our kids were asleep in the bed for a few hours before we realized that they had bugs crawling all over them. The night manager was extremely helpful and although they moved us to a new room we ended up having to leave at 1:30 in the morning to go to a new hotel because the 2nd room also had bed bugs Not only that, you couldn't use the shower because it didn't work and the carpet turned our white socks dark brown. I came up for a family reunion and met my 2 sisters (who I haven't seen in a year) there. All three of our families left and went to the other hotel. 2 of us received a refund but they refused to refund my little sister. When we called the hotel the lady that answered was extremely rude and didn't want to pass our info to the manager so we could talk to him about the refund for my little sister. I will never stay there again and if my little sister doesn't get the refund that she deserves, I will never stay at another Days Inn period!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Williamston hotels

Willow Spring
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

First of all the sheets and covers were disgusting and the room was muggy and old. A/C was not working and was never fixed. Went with my family for a baseball tournament and was so disappointed. I ended up leaving to the Hampton Inn for the rest of our stay. I can't believe that was a Days Inn. I have never had a problem like this before. Office staff showed no concern and were extremely rude. I even had the front end clerk walk into my room with a cigarette in her mouth to tell me that the maintenance guy couldn't fix the A/C. Word for the wise: Do Not Stay At The Days Inn at Williamston.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay At The Days Inn at Williamston
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
DIWilliamston, General Manager at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
We are sorry for any inconveniences experienced during your stay at our property. Our front desk staff offered to move you to a different room three times to make sure you had adequate air conditioning after such a long day on the ball field. However, you did not accept these offers and decided to stay in the same room. Our maintenance person did change the the thermostat in the A/C unit for you to accommodate you further. Upon researching the events that happened after this, we found that you had your room door open for extended periods of time; that is why your room did not stay cool enough. Again, we are sorry for your inconvenience.

Ashok Patel
Lenoir, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our baseball team stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and all of my expectations were met. Ms. Martha was a great example of a "servants heart" and accommodated all of our needs as best she could. Management was there when we needed them and they went over and beyond to make our stay as comfortable as possible. I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms where clean and had a fresh smell which means a lot to me. One suggestion when staying here, visit Deadwood to eat and spend an evening. You will love it!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
DIWilliamston, General Manager at Days Inn Williamston, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at our property. As always, our customers are number one, and we strive to ensure that we provide excellent customer servicen to all. We look forward to your business in the future.

Ashok Patel
General manager

Been to Days Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!