“Quality Rest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williamston
Monroe, United States
“Quality Rest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This stay was a respite on a long drive. I had quiet, comfortable, quality rest in a well-kept facility. I highly recommend this hotel. It is well-located along US 64, convenient for individuals traveling to Elizabeth City or to the Outer Banks. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The furnishings are fresh and clean. The fitness center is small but certainly adequate. The breakfast bar was quality--fresh fruit, oatmeal cooked fresh that morning, and many other delicious options.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stay here when we visit people in North Carolina that we know. The service is great and the rooms and hotel is clean and nice smelling. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and homey. We really like it here. Always a nice stay and a definite return.

Room Tip: We've never been disappointed, it has a nice homey feel to it. The beds are comfortable and the...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for my husband's business trip. Everywhere in the hotel was VERY clean, everyone was extremely nice, and breakfast was good too. The night manager even opened the back door for us to go in with our luggage.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manassas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall experience was excellent. In town for funeral and many family members stayed here as well. I was pleasantly surprise at the complimentary breakfast selection (nice healthy and tasteful choices) and a To Go Snack bag was a nice bonus. My stay was extended so I change from a mini suite to double room and both rooms were nice. Only drawback was the smell of smoke in the hallway which was a real bother, but waking up to the smell in your room was awful. Mention the first time to the front desk and they check the hall area and could only smell air freshner... didn't push the issue had more pressing things to deal with.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Claremont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

I enjoyed this room. I didn't want to leave when our time was up. upon checking in our room was upgraded to a Jacuzzi tub bathroom. WOW! I really enjoyed it then. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious! Overall I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Chesapeake, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2014

1 - dirty rag and trash in elevator both Saturday and Sunday 2 -Bathroom floor was dirty and appeared not to have been mopped 3 - Breakfast Sunday morning was pitiful. French toast sticks is more geared to kids than adults.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Raeford, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Upon arrival at the hotel, the staff was very courteous and helpful. My accommodations were made in advance and I felt as though the front desk attendant was anxiously awaiting my arrival. she was very friendly and helpful. When I entered the room, I was very pleased with the cleanliness. There was a little unpleasant odor but nothing unbearable. My room was located on the first floor near the vending machine and ice maker, which was a little noisy but again, nothing unbearable. Being on the first floor gave me the opportunity to get the wonderful breakfast that was served the next morning and take it back to my room with ease. Again, this was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!