“Hampton Inn, Williamston, NC” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Williamston
Winston-Salem, United States
“Hampton Inn, Williamston, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Originally planned to stay at the Holiday Inn Express but my cousin (who previously stayed there) rolled her eyes; said it didn't seem clean. So I checked out the ratings and found that the Hampton Inn is the highest rated hotel in the area. That was all I needed. We were impressed with the staff, cleanliness, and b-fast of this hotel and will stay here for all our Williamston visits (we have family in the area).

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Greenville, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel is your basic on-the-way-to-the-beach hotels. When I made the reservation, I called the hotel to make sure that they would have a rollaway for our third child. The receptionist told me to be sure to include this request on the online reservation form. I did, but when we arrived, there was no rollaway. When we called the front desk, the receptionist told me she had given all of the rollaways to other guests the day before and had no idea what we might do to solve the lack of bed space. She did confirm that she had known that we would need a rollaway. With our children 10 and up, there was no way we would fit 3 to a bed. What bothered my husband and I most was how the hotel handled this- they did not call us to inform us that there would be no rollaway, they never once apologized for our inconvenience, nor did they seem at all concerned. We travel fairly frequently, and this was the worst customer service we have ever encountered at a hotel.

Wake Forest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice and easy checkin (and early). Clean room. Clean pool. Good breakfast, lots of variety. Excellent Service! Front desk staff was awesome and helpful no matter what requests were made by me or by people I overheard. Everyone was made to feel special and welcomed.

Alexandria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I came to Williamston for my girlfriend's family reunion and to celebrate our engagement. I had stayed at another hotel in town before and was severely disappointed so, I had high hopes that this experience and hotel would be better. I was so, so happy that this hotel met and exceeded my expectations. Good location, clean, quiet and the whirlpool tub in the room...just what I needed. When we come back to Williamston, this will be the hotel that we stay at, no question. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We decided to extend our vacation by one day this past week. Of course this is prime season for NC beaches. I refused to pay 239.00 for a room for one night. So we decided to drive inland and find a place to stay. An ad for the Hampton Inn Williamston pulled up on my smart phone.
King, nonsmoking, and whirlpool tub.....heaven to island hopping humans! I made the reservation by phone. Two hours later we arrived. The hotel was not hard to find. The ladies at the desk were very polite and quickly had us ready to enter the room. I was very pleased with the room. It was clean!! It was cool. It did not have that old hotel smell. The bath was well stocked with bath supplies.(Nutrogena brand). The tub and sink were clean. No extra hairs lying about. (One of my pet peeves.)
The king size bed was a good size for the three of us. I love the down pillows and duvet. First pillow I ever had that was comfortable. The bed slept well for me. Not too hard or soft. The linens were in good shape.
The hotel was quiet. The pool was small but perfect for smaller children to splash in during their stay. The carpets were nice and the walls looked good. The exercise size room had a nice variety of exercise equipment. The breakfast area was nice and roomy and the food was good as well. Whether you want a hot breakfast or a cold breakfast, the variety was fabulous. Much more than I expected. The attendant was constantly checking the food and pulling more items to keep the bars full.
I was very pleased with our room and service and without a doubt my family will stay here again in the future. If you are in this area and need a safe and comfortable place to stay, this is it!

Room Tip: The whirlpool tub was great for destressing!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Price - Very reasonable for the amenities Staff - Some of the best and most friendly I've seen Room - HD TV, WIFI, VERY comfortable beds FREE BREAKFAST! My young daughter ate more than usual. Sausage, Cheese omlets, waffles, bagels, pastries, fruit, etc.

Wilmington, DE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

All round good place to stop on our way south. Just what you'd expect from Hampton. Very clean and inviting - and a great rate. In a quiet location outside of town but right near the main arteries. Loved it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Williamston? Share your experiences!