“I will return........” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Wilkesboro
Atlanta, Georgia
“I will return........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We have been observing the volume of cars outside this establishment as we drove by. We were pleased to see the place was being frequented. So, we decided to stop by on a Wednesday evening for their Meatloaf special. It came with two sides and a pick of bread which included a choice between rolls, toast, texas toast, hush puppies etc.
I selected the green beans and mac and cheese for my sides. My friend had the green beans and mashed potatoes.
The meatloaf came out HOT and quick!Great flavor. The green beans were canned which was expected. The mac and cheese left a lot to be desired.
BUT we are looking forward to trying other items on their large menu including BREAKFAST!
The establishment was clean, The staff very friendly. My only complaint was that the air was turned up too high. COLD.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Soup not good, Souvlaki good ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My chicken souvlaki and Greek salad was good. Wife's vegetable soup and chips were not. Chips were overcrisp and soup tasted like BBQ sauce. I also liked the Greek dressing which the waiter said was made in house. I don't really see us going back, too many other choices available.

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Great Variety at a Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a wonderful place to take your family. The variety of foods and prices would be pleasing to anyone whos looking for some good home cooking. You can find a large assortment of fish,chicken and beef entrees. All items are prepared fresh and you can taste the difference from the quality of the national chains. They offer a full menu for breakfast lunch and dinner. It will put a smile on your taste buds...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
north carolina
“Excellent Reuben”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had a excellent sandwich and quick service. My friend said the fried shrimp was very good as well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Love Valley, North Carolina
“Terrible food!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

First and last visit to this restaurant! Food was horrible and nothing was homemade. Very poor quality of food. Very disappointed in my experience there!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere