“Great!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Whiteville
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Road trip and stayed 1 night. Room was clean, clean; staff very very friendly and helpful. We loved it and would stay there again. We were very pleased with everything - but mainly how clean the room was. That's very important to us!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
West Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Well I know what this place is all about, staff member told me what goes on there. They dont clean, mold on walls, cockroaches, rude staff, the big covers on bed maybe washed every few months. Furniture is broken, my chair was wobbly. Hair in the tub, hair on pillow cases, didnt have cups for coffee.

• Stayed August 2013
Auburn, NE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Room was clean but ceiling was disgusting. The breakfast room had a great selection and it was also clean. The staff at front desk was excellent and very helpful. The Waffle International was across the parking lot, there food was very good and there staff was very nice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Room was very clean and nice. Only problem I had was with the attitude of the staff. The breakfast room had a great selection and it was also clean. As long as you do not have to ask any questions at front desk you will enjoy staying here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Overpriced and not clean, but sadly was told it was the safer of surounding hotels, that some cod be rented by the hour. Front clerk told me the area had many crack addicts which aS unnerving as I was traveling with my young granddaughter. Paid 76.13 for this room and it was very unclean what bothered me the most was I took my shoes off and the carpet was drenched. Nasty. We had to wear our shoes in the room. Pretty run down and didn't feel safe.

• Stayed July 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I questioned staff when they quoted me $55.00 a night for one person but as I told her you seem to have to pay more when you are not close to the interstate. Room was clean but ceiling was disgusting

I did take pictures but don't see how to add with the mobile app I am using

• Stayed November 2012
Shepherd, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

There is something beyond pathetic about being dropped off at a motel by a wrecker hauling your car at 5:00 p.m. on a Thursday night. There’s a pretty good chance that you’re not going to hoof all of your stuff to another motel; besides, the major competitor was already booked. We observed the completely drained and “under repair” swimming pool out front as we lugged our stuff to our room. Once in we discovered that the air conditioning was not quite getting the job done. There were heat advisories in the area indicating that the heat index was well over 110 degrees and my partner estimated that our room was probably around 85+ warm. (I was thinking 82 but who am I to argue?) The room was clean but unappealing; with older furnishing and a well-worn look. We did our preliminary check for bedbugs (none) and then discovered that the adjoining room door-lock also seemed to be in need of repair. Whilst fiddling with that my man apparently annoyed the folks in the adjoining room and an interesting conversation ensued between the two. After sweltering for a couple hours, we decided to request a fan from the front desk. Thankfully, once the woman at the front desk heard that our air was not functioning properly she said, “I’m not going to do that to you guys” and moved us to a room way down to the other end of the motel. Upon entry into that room it was like stepping into a completely different place! This section was obviously a later addition. The air conditioner was digital and functioning; the furniture was pleasant and in good repair; and importantly, there was no problem at all with the adjoining door. We ended up enjoying a good night’s sleep and a pleasant morning while waiting for our car to be repaired. Sometimes I read reviews on TripAdvisor and think, “How can people stay at the same place and have such wildly different opinions?” Well, this is a perfect example. Tip: Ask to stay in the far end of the motel!

Room Tip: Request a room at the far end of the motel; the "newer" section.