“Pizza good--Service sucked” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 51 Restaurants in Whiteville
Cuisines: Pizza
“Pizza good--Service sucked”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We called in an order for a personal pan pizza and was informed it will be 15 mins. When we arrived at the pickup window, an employee asked us if we had been helped after sitting at the window for 5 mins. And then she stated, she did not work at the window and walked away. Finally got our order and the pizza was good.

Visited May 2014

ocean isle beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I Had a Terrible time! We got there and we order our drinks. Shortly after that we ordered our food. Well the drinks came out fast! But for our wings,It took like 20 minutes after ordering(which is not to bad), Our Bread appetizer didn't come out until we asked our waitress about them???!! Then the bread came out! We see other customers coming in getting seated and getting there food and leaving (about 4 other families)....and we were waiting for our pizza?????????? This is not the why you run a restaurant!! Finally ..I say something to the waitress and she tells me that she was sorry that she told the people in the back. She was doing the best she could! That is not an answer....Is what i told her! She left and went back to the kitchen area and comes with a cold pizza!! THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!! I GOT UP AND I TOLD MY FAMILY TO GET UP....WE WERE LEAVING! They didn't care that we waited over an hour just for the pizza!!! AND ITS COLD!! They care more about the drive thru window then there customers inside! That is unacceptable in my book!

Also...The restrooms were so nasty!!!!You are in the consumer service business..... So take care of your customers!!! JEEZ!

We will never RETURN!!