“We WELL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 47 restaurants in Whiteville
ocean isle beach
“We WELL NEVER RETURN!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I Had a Terrible time! We got there and we order our drinks. Shortly after that we ordered our food. Well the drinks came out fast! But for our wings,It took like 20 minutes after ordering(which is not to bad), Our Bread appetizer didn't come out until we asked our waitress about them???!! Then the bread came out! We see other customers coming in getting seated and getting there food and leaving (about 4 other families)....and we were waiting for our pizza?????????? This is not the why you run a restaurant!! Finally ..I say something to the waitress and she tells me that she was sorry that she told the people in the back. She was doing the best she could! That is not an answer....Is what i told her! She left and went back to the kitchen area and comes with a cold pizza!! THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW!! I GOT UP AND I TOLD MY FAMILY TO GET UP....WE WERE LEAVING! They didn't care that we waited over an hour just for the pizza!!! AND ITS COLD!! They care more about the drive thru window then there customers inside! That is unacceptable in my book!

Also...The restrooms were so nasty!!!!You are in the consumer service business..... So take care of your customers!!! JEEZ!

We will never RETURN!!