“Favored by locals and guests” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Sayreville
“Favored by locals and guests”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The line to order moves quickly, the service is efficient, and the tastes amazing. Well Bred lives up to its good reviews. The quiches are moist and rich, with local produce, the homemade salads not drowning in mayo, and the desserts mouthwatering and big enough to be shared. It's a place where you want to share your big table and meet someone new from town or passing through.

Meridianville, Alabama
“Came Here twice on our visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for a long weekend to visit the Biltmore. We came here twice over a three day period. Coffee was great, carrot cake was delicious, and the mountain-cream-filled-chocolate-covered thing was fabulous. Staff was friendly and funny. We will definitely go back to this place if we are ever in the area.

Visited July 2014
Yorktown, Virginia
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

While they don't have a huge gluten-free menu, I loved the crustless quiche and salads available for lunch. They do have a few gluten-free dessert items such as macaroons and creme brulee. The rest of the family loves the desserts!

Visited July 2014
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Good Food & Great Desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This restaurant has a great selection of salads, sandwiches and soups. The desserts are out of this world! My only complaint is that they do not serve sweet tea. The simple syrup to sweeten your tea with is so weak that it takes 12 to 15 pumps and therefore weakens the tea !!

“Great Find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This past weekend I went to Asheville, NC for a weekend visit. I was driving around the area to kill some time while waiting on the rest of my party to arrive in town. I ended up on the road to Weaverville and arrived into a cute downtown area. I saw the Well-Bred bakery and I have a sweet tooth so decided to stop just to see what they have. I got a piece of their key lime pie - amazing!!!!! It was the best key lime I have found since Charleston, SC. I felt like I was at the beach even though I was in the mtns. All of Friday night and Saturday, I am raving about this place to my girlfriends since we were on our annual girls friends weekend trip. We love our food! I took the group back on Saturday night for our after dinner desert. The peanut butter pie was amazing!! Do not miss this if you visit Asheville!

• Visited July 2014