“Great food for fair prices” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Weaverville
Cuisines: American
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great food for fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had the shrimp and gritts. Some of the best I ahve ever had! My husband had a hamburger with blue cheese and bacon. He said was excellent!

Visited October 2012

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Eclectic and fun atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Transformed from a diner into a very unique little cafe, this place is worth a visit. It has a very romantic feel to it after dark. Food was mostly wonderful. My beef short-ribs were excellent but my husband ordered the black angus ribeye and it was one of the worst steaks we have ever been served. He left half of it on his plate. Everyone we spoke with loves this place so I think I would avoid the steak and give it a try.

Visited December 2012
Chicago
“Great Family Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Went with a multigenerational group the night after Thanksgiving. Everyone found something they liked and the staff was very accommodating with all of our requests. The food was fresh,interesting and well prepared. They brought everything the way we asked for it. Kudos for a fun place with good food and staff and many choices for everyone. ( Our group is not easy to always please!)

Visited November 2012
Cullowhee, North Carolina
“Best kept secret....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This quaint little establishment is fun, funky, and has a very eclectic menu. There are many unique dishes along with a nice assortment of vegan options for lunch and dinner. Servings are large! Great wine list, and the dinner menu has exclusive items, and the wait staff are very good at making wine recommendations. Bon appetite!

Visited June 2012
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We tried this restaurant upon the recommendation of our campground owner, and we were glad we did.
The decor was like a contemporary 70's style. Different and interesting.
Our server was very nice and attentive. The food was great! We had duck spring rolls which we would definitely recommend. I had a Polenta & Eggplant Napoleon which was amazing, especially as I don't usually eat vegetarian food. My husband had the Carolina Shrimp & Grits which he very much enjoyed. We shared the chocolate mousse for dessert which was just enough.
The atmosphere of the restaurant was nice and the cost was not over the top. We will definitely be back.
Parking was a little tight. I wouldn't go in a large vehicle.

Visited November 2012