Stays ts property fr 4 night in early August. I stayed into historic section in a single queen with a balcony. It was old and historic with a very small bath. I still enjoyed the resort. The breakfast was great and the bar pub was great. Enjoyed taking walks on the golf pathways and having a glass of wine on the balcony or on the porch in a rocker. If I can get a deal I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel