We asked to stay in the wonderful-looking main building as opposed to the 'motel' looks of the newer rooms. It was a very odd suite that we were in. 2 rooms which included a normal bedroom with 2 double beds, a large dresser & chest of drawers. The sitting room did not have a coffee table or a desk to put a computer on. The television sat on yet another chest of drawers (plenty, plenty of drawer space) but could have been put in a niche in the wall or on a desk. The bathroom was nice enough but the water was very difficult to adjust. As soon as the cold faucet was turned on, the cold water greatly overcame the hot.
The breakfast was lovely and the service good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel