We took advantage of a TravelZoo voucher and booked two nights for $100 and we were pleased at what we found. Our room was in the older part of the hotel, but was very comfy and felt like a room in a mountain lodge. The hotel is conveniently located and we had a nice view out our window. The golf course was beautiful and well maintained. The included breakfast was fantastic, with the food served buffet style but lots of attendants there for coffee, etc. They served the best grits I have ever had for breakfast, and the scrambled eggs were cooked to perfection. The only problem was that the checking process was a bit of a bottleneck with only one person checking in all the guests, but he did an awesome job of getting everyone checked in without appearing to rush anyone. Kudos to him!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel