Excellent Stay at the Inn! Ironically it started off a bit Rocky during the reservation process, but Chris the Director of Rooms really stepped up and provided an outstanding experience for my wife and I plus another couple. No complaints whatsoever, customer service was excellent at both the restaurant and the ladies who cleaned our room. We had a small glitch with not being able to get into our rooms on day two because of the locks on the door, but this was rectified immediately and we were moved to another room down the hall. I highly recommend this location for anyone trying to get away to the mountains with close proximity o Asheville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel