We bought a living social coupon for our stay at The Waynesville Inn. We were able to make a last minute reservation which was nice. We had a 2nd floor room in the Golfview building. A beautiful view from our room of the golf course and mountains. The room was large and had a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
As others have said, the bedding was awful. The mattresses are extremely uncomfortable and need to be replaced ASAP. Only soap and shampoo provided, so bring your own if you need more.
We enjoyed our dinner at The Tap Room - the food was delicious and well prepared. Our waitress, Angie, was great! We didn't realize that the main restaurant, The Cork and Cleaver, was closed for the season. The buffet breakfast was also good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel