We have been to Lake Junaluska and Waynesville many times but never knew this place existed. We picked up a deal on a half price site and are certainly glad that we did. The Inn is beautiful with great food and service. We had a room in the Golfview unit that was very comfortable and had a beautiful view of the golf course and the fall trees. From the time we made the reservation till the time we checked out, we were well taken care of by a friendly and courteous staff. We would certainly recommend either the Tap Room or the Cork and Cleaver for a delicious and well prepared meal. The breakfast which was included in our stay was top notch. When we are in the area the next time, this will be our first choice of places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelClick and Priceline so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Hotel