“Good variety, great service, good location right on Main Street. Here you can get burgers, specialty pizza, beer” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nick and Nate's

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Evans, ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We like the variety here and the attentive service. Nice large windows facing Main Street Waynesville. Kids menu, good pizza, fried apps, and adult beverages. Good overall choice for lunch or dinner.

Visited January 2013

86% Recommend
Plant City, Florida
“Always good pizza with a surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I took my family of 5 to enjoy a late lunch at Nick n Nate's. The kids ordered a medium cheese pizza that was plenty for the three of them. My wife and I ordered salads and was pleasantly pleased with the wonderful salads. I was afraid that the salad would be mediocre at a pizza place but it was delicious. The waitstaff was prompt and courteous. Be sure to give this place a try.

McKinney, Texas
“Good pizza and selection of tap beer's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Average family Resturant, I really like their orange manderine pizza! They also have an economical lunch menus, my server was very pleasant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We had a good experience at Nick & Nate's. We had a small veggie pizza. Our waitress was pleasant, and accommodating.

Visited December 2012
Columbia
“Great little pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We had the Sunday afternoon buffet. Only $8.25, and some very tasty food. The roast beef was very good, the mixed veggies were delicious. The mashed potatoes and gravy were good. The green beans were bland. We did not try the pizza.

Our waitress was very patient and friendly. She brought us a sampler of about 8 beers to try (not all at once, as we didn't like the first few samples) - every one of them was a beer we had not tried before. (Oddly enough, my wife and I both ended up buying the same one).

We will definitely go back the next time we are in Waynesville. I feel hungry just writing this review!

• Visited December 2012