“Repeat and Repeat Customers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sagebrush Steakhouse

Sagebrush Steakhouse
895 Russ Avenue, Waynesville, NC 28786 (Formerly Sagebrush)
828.452.5822
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 97 Restaurants in Waynesville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Sagebrush is a casual dining Steakhouse. Our menu is full of appetizing items with an emphasis on hand-cut Angus steaks. We also offer prime rib, award winning ribs, fresh seafood & chicken, as well as a variety of garden fresh salads, appetizers & homemade desserts. We pride ourselves in serving a great meal with value & variety in a family friendly environment.
Columbia, South Carolina
“Repeat and Repeat Customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

love the value and the service. had great food every time and like the whole place. atmosphere is fine as well. Has a nice bar and just great steaks and salmon.

Visited March 2014

Livingston, Montana
“So, So Steakhouse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I wasn't all that excited about this restaurant. After being seated, one of my first observations was, "this place could use a good cleaning." I had the small 5 or 6 oz. sirloin, which was okay. I ordered it medium rare, but had to send it back for additional cooking as it was really rare. The quality of the steak was okay, but nothing special. Had some tough spots, but altogether not too bad. Service was okay and we were well attended to, however, I think it's a bit overpriced, as the food quality is not the best. Okay maybe for lunch, but won't go out of my way to eat here again.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was recently at Sagebrush with my wife. Since there was a few minutes wait for a table, we decided to sit at the bar, have a drink, and eat dinner there. It was comfortable and the bar tender was friendly and prompt. We ordered a small plate of onion straws, which are very good at Sagebrush, and then split an order of barbequed ribs. We got the barbeque sauce on the side so we could dip the ribs as we wanted, and they were very good. Not the best I've ever had, but very good. The bar offers different drink specials each day at extremely reasonable prices, actually much lower than you would find normally. Sagebrush is a very enjoyable place to have a meal, and we have always enjoyed the food they serve.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Poor food, poor management, doesnt care about employees.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

Been here numerous times and never got my steak right. How hard is it to cook a medium rare steak? Manager had to cook my steak after third time I had to send it back. Poor wait staff. Took 30 minutes to refill wifes drink. Never offered desert. Saw waiter twice whole meal. During state of emergencies they make employees come in or fire them, even though it s impossible to drive. Never eat here. Horrible food and horrible management.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“usual steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Just what we expected. Our food was good and plenty of it. The service was good. Not any surprises which was okay.

Visited January 2014