“loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Waynesville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bogart's Restaurant, located in downtown Waynesville, has been long-time noted for great steaks, soups, and salads. We provide a casual family atmosphere in a rustic old time setting focused on local area history and have a menu noted for its practical value. Thursday nights we host live Bluegrass/String Band music. We are located within walking distance of Waynesville's unique shops and seasonal festival activities and within one mile of Waynesville Country Club.
Atlanta, Georgia
“loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great service and food! would go again- had a party of ten, we had a table upstairs- they seated us as soon as we walked in - server was great and fast.

Visited May 2014

Coral Springs, Florida
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were told to stop by for lunch that it was an awesome place. We would say it was average. Food was nothing great, service cold have been better. Might have been a bad day. If we visit NC again we would give it one more try.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Georgia
“Great place and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The wait was a little long, but worth it. The food was cooked well and tasted great. Really enjoyed my NY style Ruben Sandwich and everyone with me enjoyed their food as well. Service was great and very attentive.

Visited May 2014
statesville
“Bogarts Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Absolutely loved the burger I ate here. My wife wasn't thrilled by the loaded potato soup due to the smoked bacon flavor it had. Shelly the hostess was super!! We will definitely stop again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Easley, SC
“A cool place to dine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I organized a ride for a few of my biker friends along with me and my wife. The timing worked out that lunch would be in Waynesville, NC. I'm glad it did.
I chose Bogart's by reading reviews here on TripAdvisor and looking at the prices. We wanted something good, cool, and not too pricey. The entire visit was a treat.
We arrived just after noon on Saturday and were seated right away - we had 6 total. Everyone got something different and everyone praised me for making such a good choice in the restaurant. Everyone really liked their food.
One of the ladies got a steak ordered medium-rare, she was delighted that it was cooked absolutely perfectly - it looked great!
One of my friends ordered an appetizer of onion rings. They came out as quick as one could expect and were amazing. I've had a few onion rings in my time, these were the best ever. The guy that ordered them also agreed, best ever.
Everyone of the staff we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful.
Great atmosphere too.
This is just a great place to eat. If nothing else, stop in and get some of those awesome onion rings.

• Visited May 2014