“The staff is always friendly and more than friendly and...” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel Waynesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786   |
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Greer
“The staff is always friendly and more than friendly and...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The staff is always friendly and more than friendly and always willing to hook us up with extra towels. The driveway was a little difficult to navigate this go around with the snow. My only complaint was the guests above us. We told the staff about it but all they said they could do was call the room and ask them to quiet down. Those guests only became louder.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Waynesville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Enjoyed the experience here. Friendly staff, better than average rooms, comfortable bed. Parking is a little tight in the back, but not impossible. Will stay here again more than likely, next time I am in town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Berea
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

After looking up the hotel rates online, I called to make a reservation. The woman on the phone didn't seem like she knew what she was doing, and had to ask someone else what the rate for the weekend was. I mentioned the rate was less online, she suggested that is just the way it is and if I'm going to make my reservation online I better do it quick, cause they were filling up. I made an online reservation with no problem. We got to the hotel at 10 pm, the woman I spoke to on the phone was at the desk, still confused. Despite having a reservation, they didn't have a room for us-she said "you wanted 2 queens non-smoking are you sure you didn't want a king smoking?" Um, yes. So, we had to wait about 15 minutes while another worker got there for the next shift so he could tap around on the computer and "find" an empty room?! Strange, unprofessional interaction. The room was clean and we had a good stay, but our delayed check in after a long drive was disappointing. Also, folks, if you need a baseball bat behind the front desk, maybe keep it somewhere where customers can't see it-doesn't give a good impression. Last, the breakfast was barely adequate-if the hotel is full, I'd imagine you'd buy extra food. We had to eat elsewhere our second morning. We always enjoy staying at this particular super 8 I don't know why this visit was so off...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Conover
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The service from the person who works nights was outstanding, only problem was that when we booked our room we were suppose to have adjacent room, next to my daughter. We get there and someone was in our room, Apparently the lady paid for another night and the day shift person never put it in the computer. So they switched us to another room. The problem with this room was that there was no heat. So we got switched to a third room. No trash bags in the rooms, when asked about that, we were told that Management didn't want them to put bags in trash cans because they dirty the cans. hmmm.. that's a new one on me. I don't know if I would stay at this particular Super 8, but the view from where it is located is beautiful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Waynesville

Address: 79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Waynesville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Waynesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Motel Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville
Super 8 Waynesville
Super Eight Waynesville
Waynesville Super Eight
Waynesville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Waynesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.