“Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Motel Waynesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786   |
Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Waynesville

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Waynesville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I chose Super 8 for all the bragging about being pet friendly. I did not read the obscure pet policy for this particular property. So when checking out after my several day stay I was walloped with quite an additional charge for my furry family member. I was told that they incur a cleaning expense for allergens once a pet has checked out of a room. But I was not charged a cleaning fee per stay, I was charged an additional fee for every night of my stay. I had stayed at a Motel just prior to this with no additional fees. The facility is clean and well kept but this place is wallet friendly, not pet friendly. They really want to empty your wallet and take advantage of those of us who travel with our pets. If your looking for pet friendly try some of the independent motels in nearby Maggie Valley. There are plenty of options along I-40 in this area.

Room Tip: Upper floors have private balconies with two rocking chairs looking out at the mountains. Busy highw...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Oak Grove, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Mine and my husbands experience was terrible. The maid service was so, so bad. We stayed 6 days and they never came in our room to clean. I got a pinched nerve in my back and I didn't get out of the room until 1 and we asked the maid if she could come back to our room and she told us that the second floor was done and she was not going to backtrack. So my husband had to get our towels and sheets everynight and I changed our bed and cleaned the bathroom and room everynight. Yes with a bad back. We would walk across the floor and our feet would turn black that's how dirty it was. I just cried. That's all I could do. We will not be staying there anymore. I also took pictures of how dirty it all was and plan on sending them into the main corporate office.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Motel Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Waynesville

Address: 79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Waynesville
Ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Waynesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Waynesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville
Super 8 Waynesville
Super Eight Waynesville
Waynesville Super Eight
Waynesville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Waynesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.