“Our December Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Waynesville

You added Motel 6 Waynesville to your Saves list
Motel 6 Waynesville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786 (Formerly Super 8 Waynesville)   |
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville

Oak Grove, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Mine and my husbands experience was terrible. The maid service was so, so bad. We stayed 6 days and they never came in our room to clean. I got a pinched nerve in my back and I didn't get out of the room until 1 and we asked the maid if she could come back to our room and she told us that the second floor was done and she was not going to backtrack. So my husband had to get our towels and sheets everynight and I changed our bed and cleaned the bathroom and room everynight. Yes with a bad back. We would walk across the floor and our feet would turn black that's how dirty it was. I just cried. That's all I could do. We will not be staying there anymore. I also took pictures of how dirty it all was and plan on sending them into the main corporate office.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
BEST WESTERN Smoky Mountain Inn
#9 of 27 in Maggie Valley
4.0 of 5 stars 341 reviews
Quality Inn West of Asheville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Maggie Valley

Been to Motel 6 Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Waynesville

Address: 79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786 (Formerly Super 8 Waynesville)
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Waynesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Waynesville 2*
Motel 6 Waynesville NC is conveniently located off of US 19. This location is near attractions like Lake Junaluska, Junaluska Driving Range, Blue Ridge Parkway National Park, and more! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Motel-6 and Expedia so you can book your Motel 6 Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville