“Reynolds” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Oak Grove, Missouri
“Reynolds”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Mine and my husbands experience was terrible. The maid service was so, so bad. We stayed 6 days and they never came in our room to clean. I got a pinched nerve in my back and I didn't get out of the room until 1 and we asked the maid if she could come back to our room and she told us that the second floor was done and she was not going to backtrack. So my husband had to get our towels and sheets everynight and I changed our bed and cleaned the bathroom and room everynight. Yes with a bad back. We would walk across the floor and our feet would turn black that's how dirty it was. I just cried. That's all I could do. We will not be staying there anymore. I also took pictures of how dirty it all was and plan on sending them into the main corporate office.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)

Been to Super 8 Waynesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waynesville

Address: 79 Liner Cove Road, Waynesville, NC 28786
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Waynesville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waynesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Waynesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Waynesville Hotel Waynesville
Super Eight Waynesville
Waynesville Super Eight
Waynesville Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Waynesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.