“What an enjoyable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Toledo, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What an enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My granddaughter and I wanted to do a spa day while in Waynesville, we decided on the Balsam Spa as it was close to where we were staying, we were not disappointed. The spa is very quaint and the staff very friendly, our massage therapists were wonderful and our spa day was extremely enjoyable.

Visited October 2012

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Better than the golfing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Balsam Spa is situated at the Waynesville, NC Country Club. Just a club length from the driving range.
The staff are pleasant, courteous and happy to meet ones needs.
You get good value for your money, but it wasn't one of the best massages I have had.

Visited October 2012
Boiling Springs, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A small spa but very skilled employees.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I visited the spa for our anniversary massage and relaxation time. Both of us had an amazing massage. I had Amanda and would highly recommend her for an attentive, firm massage. Thank you so much. It was th highlight of out trip to the Waynesville golf resort and spa. Also, the music that was played during my massage was awesome! I would love to know where you got it so i could buy a copy. Thanks

kentucky
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“very enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to the spa for a couples anniversary massage, very nice, quiet, calm environment, friendly staff. On the pricey side, but a nice treat.

Visited November 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Try their hot stone massage which is both relaxing and invigorating at the same time. The lady who does the massages is very talented and you will leave her session feeling like a new man/woman!

Visited September 2012