“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I drive by on my way to work and back home every day and noticed they are closed a lot and not too many cars in the parking lot ever, but my husband and I have been wanting to try it and we decided to stop tonight. This is a hidden jewel. The pizza was great. The 18 inch is huge with big slices. I don't know why they aren't more busy. 45 minute wait but we wait that long on delivery and since they don't deliver I left my # and he called when it was ready and I live close so I just ran down and picked it up. Definitely worth it and I feel the price is reasonable as well.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Plan to Pay Cash.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Pizza is the best in the area. Seems to be struggling to stay in business. We went on New Years Eve and the place was closed

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best pizza in Waynesville”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Its the best pizza in town... To call it ny style is a stretch because it's much thicker and less foldable but it's still the best we have and a great small business with good service....needs delivery!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Something is wrong, but what is it?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Went there for dinner at 6:15pm. My wife and I were the only customers. There was only one employee. The sign read "no subs". No cars in the parking lot except for ours and the employee. Ordered the large pizza with some toppings. $1.95 per topping? A bit steep with no discounts for multiple toppings. We waited almost one half hour from when we ordered. No specials with beverages included. The pizza was good, not great. Something is wrong here. Why no customers with such a good location? Why no cars or only one employee. Sadly, my prediction is that what has the potential to be a gourmet pizza establishment will soon be for sale. They do not have enough business to sustain themselves. Oh, they also have no delivery service either. Place needs to be revitalized, remarketed or it will be resold.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida, United States
“HOURS? TIS A MOOT POINT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Marlene H, went by Bella's with a hankering for a good pizza. Thought maybe I could help you out with that hours thing. Sign on the door stated: M - 3-6, T - closed, W-S - 3-9. Alas, we were there at 1:30. Went back at 4:00, still closed (not a Tuesday). Sorry.

• Visited September 2012