“Delicious sandwiches...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Asheville, North Carolina
“Delicious sandwiches...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife, adult son, and I ate at Nico's this week while on a trip to the Asheville area (based on the reviews I read on Tripadvisor). We weren't disappointed. My wife and I had the Mojo - cuban style marinated, roasted pork... delicious, tender, and very filling. A great lunch.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Waynesville, NC
“Great sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My friend and I met for lunch there last week. They have moved to a new location from downtown to a local shopping center, but the food is good as always. I had the mufaletta this time, and it was excellent with a tasty homemade olive salad. They also have Cuban sandwiches, subs, reubens, hamburgers, etc., but I prefer the Cuban inspired sandwiches the most.
Service was excellent and friendly. If you just want a sandwich for lunch, this is the place to go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waynesville, NC
“Awesome Cuban...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Pick up your frequent flyer Cuban card from Nico's and enjoy. I'm addicted to these sandwiches. Sometimes a little too much mayo, but always great!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently good food and great personal service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Nico's restaurant is a relaxed setting where you find good food and personal attention. We have eaten many times here finding the same great quality of food and service every time. We have also used their catering service. Our guests loved the food and wanted to know who catered it. Carol & Glenn G

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fresh, Tasty, Ooooh so GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had lunch at Nico's Cafe for the first time and was very pleased. I had the Bayshore Wrap and it was fresh, plentiful and fast. This wrap had lots of flavor and plenty of fresh veggies and the chicken was just the right portion. There is a variety to choose from on their menu so there is something for everyone. The staff was very nice and friendly and checked with us a few times to see if everything was okay and that we had what we needed. They offer call ahead take out and you don't have to get out of the car just buzz through the drive thru. We will make it a point to come back.

• Visited February 2013