“Excellent lunch place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Excellent lunch place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

We stopped for lunch at Bocelli's and were not disappointed, the food and service were great. Clean, neat place with good decor.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Apollo Beach, Florida
“Best Pizza Around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was really wanting a great pizza, have tried a few in the Maggie Valley/Waynesville area as we live here about 1/2 of the year... I am not excited about any of the pizza in Maggie but had to go to Waynesville anyway so thought I'd try something new for pickup on the way home. Not a big fan of thin crust pizza so that ruled out some of the other possibilities - read reviews online before heading out... the worst part of my trip was the ride home with the Large Bocelli's Best Pizza which included: pepperoni, ham, ground beef, italian sausage, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, black olives and extra cheese!

Neither I or my husband were at all disappointed - this was by far, the best pie we've had since we moved to NC a few years ago... will definitely put this on our list for regular visits. Nice discovery, the Pub next door is apparently also owned by the owner here, picked up their menu and will try them Sunday for the NFL package access and get some beers and snacks as their menu looked darn good as well!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

They have a nice menu, the dinning room is nice, the staff was rushed, but served us well. The food was good, not spectacular, but good. I would eat there again.

Visited September 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Delicious Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visited Bocelli's last night and ordered breaded mushrooms and the Palermo pizza. The mushrooms (now freshly prepared versus frozen) were delicious! I ate more than enough of those before receiving our pizza. I loved the pizza. It had a good balance of cheese and toppings. The service was a bit lacking. We waited over 20 minutes for a box and our bill, but I don't fault our server since she was being kept by a 12-top table there working on Fantasy Football. Management, though, should make sure that a server's tables are covered if they decide to put one server with a large, demanding party.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Average Italian”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I moved to Waynesville last summer and have slowly been trying all the restaurants in town. We had gotten lots of recommendations to go here and once we did were disappointed. In my opinion, they only have the usual Italian classics, but they just weren't as flavorful as I expect Italian to be. We were disappointed in our meals and in the ambience. Our impression was that it was one of the nicer restaurants in Waynesville, but we got seated near the bar, during a college football game and could barely hear ourselves talk.

If you want to go out in Waynesville, there are definitely better places to choose from.

Visited February 2013