“Family Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Nashville. TN
“Family Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I eat here about 5 times a year and Bocelli's has great pizza ( if you bring a date, plan on pizza and pitcher about $20). Their pasta is excellent and is in the $10 to $15 range w/ salad( very nice with cranberries) and those delicious knotted rolls. They make everything to order so if you're not crazy about a lot of garlic they will hold the garlic ( on those rolls as well, which is awesome). They are very family friendly w/ paper tablecloths and crayons--good children's menu. My only complaint is they do not take American Express-- but then none of the restaurants in Waynesville take Am Ex- you guys are missing out on sales.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Austin, TX
“Excellent food, staff, management, owners -- can't be beat!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We have been coming to Bocelli's for years and send all our friends from out of town to experience this wonderful high quality restaurant. The food is always hot and delicious. The chef is always creating new and exciting dishes. Service is impeccable at all time. The managers and owners are some of the most concience restaurantors I've met; making sure everything is perfect and welcoming their customers. We can't stay away and neither should you.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Athens, Georgia
“Wow best seafood and pasta in waynesville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience at bocellis. We arrived on Friday night and there was about twenty minute wait, which is usually the sign of a good restaurant. A professional and lovely waitstaff had taken care of us. I had the trout dinner over risotto with veggies and it was cooked perfectly. The rest of my family had different pasta dinners and all raved about them. I will certainly eat here next time I'm in town and highly recommend it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My daughter and I love Italian food and this place didn't disappoint us! The atmosphere was family friendly, slightly noisy. The waitress was attentive and kind. We had a bit of a wait but that was on a Friday night so we expected that.

Visited September 2012
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Great Little Italian Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

For Waynesville, it's great Italian! A little overpriced for pastas but the service it ALWAYS flawless and the food is always consistent...which makes the price worth it in such a small town!!!

Visited January 2013