“Great Anniversary Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Waynesville B&B and Inns
New London, North Carolina, United States
“Great Anniversary Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My wife and I were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We could not be more pleased with every aspect of our stay here. Kari and Mark are incredible hosts and were totally committed to making our stay memorable and achieved this without doubt. We will certainly return for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our B&B adventures began 40 years ago, covering many of the States, plus England and Scotland. Mark and Kari made our 4 days with them rank right up with the best. They certainly know how to pamper you and make your stay in their comfortable home special. Breakfast on the patio with a grand view of the mountain is a special way to begin your day.The garden room is a great place to unwind after a day of hiking, golfing or whatever you find to do (and there is plenty to do in the area). Our room was very spacious and comfortable, and a variety of activities (pool table, shuffle board, movies, exercise equipment, etc.) awaits you in the lower level. You won't make a mistake by staying at the Andon-Reid.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We came here for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary and could not have found anywhere better to celebrate! Mark and Kari went so far above and beyond what anyone could have possibly expected to make this the best weekend. I could write a book on all the special things they did. Things we never would have thought of – they did! Waynesville is a wonderful town and it is only a short, one mile walk from the inn. The first night we walked it, we were about half way there and Mark and Kari drove by us. They just wanted to make sure we were finding our way ok! Kari took photos on the anniversary morning breakfast and made a photo collage around a print-out of my parent’s favorite poem so they would have it as a keepsake. They are just unbelievable! All the B&B’s in this area are great, but if you have a special celebration or you just prefer exceptional service, you’ll want to pick this one!

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique and special in their own way. There isn't a bad room!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My friend came from Nottingham, England to visit me. She wanted to see moutains and a friend at work recommended Waynesville. I had never been there and decided that would be a great place to visit with wonderful vistas and mountains. I did an internet search for B & B's in the area and found the Andon-Reid Inn. I called and talked to Mark. He was so delightful and so excited to tell me about the Inn that I immediately booked a room. What a great decision. Mark and Kari are wonderful innkeepers. The Inn is simply beautiful and one immediately feels "at home" in this grand house. The attention to every tiny detail is seen everywhere one looks. Our room was wonderful and very well appointed with a lovely fireplace and comfortable chairs. Food was great and Mark's afternoon sweets were wonderful.

I can't wait to go back, and I cannot recommend this Inn enough. It is truly the best Inn I have stayed in. Put this on your list of places you must go.

Room Tip: I viewed all the rooms and I have to say, they are all lovely.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Andon-Reid Inn and loved it. The innkeepers, Mark and Kari, were so hospitable and attended to our every need. The accommodations were very upscale. We stayed in the carriage house. The bathroom was the best-heated floors, multiple head shower and separate jacuzzi tub. The breakfast was beyond expectations. Each afternoon was greeted with a fresh homemade pastry. The evenings were spent relaxing around the fire pit with an unbelievable view of the mountains. Would I stay there again? Absolutely! We encourage anyone seeking accommodations in the Waynesville, NC area to stay here.

Room Tip: The Carriage room is highly recommended.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was by far the best B & B we have ever stayed in. Mark and Keri are great hosts, who were so warm and welcoming that you don't want to leave. We had three wonderful days there and completely agree would all the fantastic comments on the other reviews. The location, the hosts and the area make this a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Carriage suite is amazing
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Waynesville and decided at the last minute to rearrange our plans and stay one night in Waynesville. I would have been fine with staying at an inexpensive hotel so that we could be on our way the next morning, but he wanted a nicer place to settle for the evening. Fortunately the carriage house was available (highly recommend!!!) and our trip " through" Waynesville turned into a two night stay IN Waynesville, simply so that we could enjoy this bed and breakfast!!! The owners are incredible, and every want & need was attended to. We look forward to stopping here again one day!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!