“Anniversary holiday.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 Waynesville B&B and Inns
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Anniversary holiday.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was by far the best B & B we have ever stayed in. Mark and Keri are great hosts, who were so warm and welcoming that you don't want to leave. We had three wonderful days there and completely agree would all the fantastic comments on the other reviews. The location, the hosts and the area make this a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Carriage suite is amazing
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling through Waynesville and decided at the last minute to rearrange our plans and stay one night in Waynesville. I would have been fine with staying at an inexpensive hotel so that we could be on our way the next morning, but he wanted a nicer place to settle for the evening. Fortunately the carriage house was available (highly recommend!!!) and our trip " through" Waynesville turned into a two night stay IN Waynesville, simply so that we could enjoy this bed and breakfast!!! The owners are incredible, and every want & need was attended to. We look forward to stopping here again one day!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Vineland, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

One of my dreams before I die was to see our old homestead In Waynsville, NC. We left there when I was 4, and on June 30th I turned 65. As a gift to me, my Sister, Mary Yurcheniuk, made reservations at the Andon-Reid Inn B & B. We stayed in the Carriage Suite, which is the most beautiful place in the world. In the main house, all the rooms are just as gorgeous. No TV, no radio, no computers, and no other usual distractions. Those things are in the Garden room and the Dayroom. The breakfasts are FABULOUS, and the Proprietors are the nicest people in the world. We didn't go sightseeing because we were so comfortable and at peace with God's creations along with man's, that we just stayed around the inn, enjoying the peace, and looking at the mountains. I would travel from anywhere to stay at this inn. Anyone who goes anywhere else will miss out on the most Godlike experience of a lifetime. You'd have to go there to believe what I am staying. I do not like to travel, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I will go there every year for as long as I can move around. God Bless the Proprietors of Andon-Reid for the complimentary birthday wine, for bringing out umbrellas so their customers won't get wet when it rained, and just for being there for us in every way possible to make our stay such a wonderful and Blessed event. We will remember you forever for your kindness and wonderfulness. Thank You. There aren't enough stars to rate this "PARADISE ON EARTH".

Room Tip: All the rooms are EXQUISITE. Any room that is chosen is a TERRIFIC comfort and WONDER. "I LOVE...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Jeanette and I stayed two nights in this incredible inn,the ambience and laid back feel to this place is to be savoured.The welcome from the hosts,Kari and Marc and their continued hospitality throughout the stay was heartfelt and appreciated.Marc's tray bakes and breakfasts were tastes delights.Go on line and get photographs from andonreidinn.com as my words could not do the inn justice.We left having made friends with the other guests but in particular Marc and Keri,thanks for the good time.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Two friends and I came here for a girlfriend's getaway a few months before I had my first baby. The room was immaculate, the shower was great, and the great room/common room had a gorgeous fireplace and bar to relax by. The breakfast was delicious, truly gourmet, and memorable--one of the best breakfasts I've ever had in my life. Can't wait to bring my husband here.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Mark and Keri, though coming to it late, are obviously born innkeepers. Both are warm, welcoming, friendly and fun. Andon-Reid is quietly beautiful. Unpretentious but with perfect attention to detail. Our room--the Grand Library-- was wonderful, large and with every comfort including fireplace, comfortable bed, ample storage and very nice decor. The bathroom is spacious, very large and extremely attractive. We saw all the rooms and each was special. There is no TV but in lieu thereof our hosts saw to it that our interesting fellow guests and we met and came to know and like each other (not to mention giving us time to read and even do the temptingly displayed 500 piece jigsaw puzzle). The personality of any B & B is dependent on its hosts and that is where Andon-Reid really shines--the mountain view, the beautifully maintained grounds, large and comfortable main room, great porches and breakfast terrace all would be nice but not nearly so memorable without the hosts being such terrific people who have thought to provide any and everything their guests could ever want or need. Mark easily outdoes the EverReady bunny in energy and his breakfast and sweets qualify him as a master chef. For a perfect stay, mountain scenery unsurpassed in our country and pure relaxation go to Waynesville and Andon Reid as soon as you can.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong but Grand Library and cotttage are really special.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Staying here was a great and pleasant surprise. Our scheduled hotel fell through and the owners were very accommodating and went the extra mile to make us welcome. In addition to the excellent rooms and beautiful scenery, the owners make it a place we will surely visit again.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!