“Scary” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Warsaw Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Warsaw
Warsaw Inn
You added Warsaw Inn to your Saves list
616 N. Pine St., Warsaw, NC 28398   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Warsaw
Foothills, NC
“Scary”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I was poking around online, and I remembered my unforgettable trip to the Warsaw Inn several years ago. It was a stereotypical family situation where we couldn't drive anymore late one night, and we had to have a place to sleep on our trip. There was nowhere else close by, and if there was, we were very unfamiliar with the area. We just needed a bed for a few hours in order to get some rest so that we could get back on the road in the morning.

After we stopped at the front desk and paid for our room, we drove around back to get our room. As we drove around back, there were a couple of police cars with their lights on parked in front of a room just a few doors down from ours. Great. They finally left, and I was hoping to get a little bit of sleep.

Within 20-30 minutes after the cops left, there were people constantly driving up to the place, getting out of their cars, going in and out of random rooms, etc. Keep in mind that this was probably between 2:00am and 3:00am. I've been around the block enough to know that these folks weren't trading baseball cards. Needless to say that my prayer life was pretty amazing that evening.

I understand that a hotel can not control its clientele. It can't control what people do. Just be wary and know what goes on here. Maybe it's different now, but it was an evening that I will not soon forget. Knowing what I know now, I would have been better off finding a Walmart parking lot and just sleeping in my car for a few hours.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

1 review from our community

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Quality Inn Warsaw
Quality Inn Warsaw
#2 of 4 in Warsaw
3.0 of 5 stars 32 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Wallace

Been to Warsaw Inn? Share your experiences!