“Best option in Warsaw...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Warsaw

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Warsaw to your Saves list
Quality Inn Warsaw
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2676 W. NC 24, Warsaw, NC 28398 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Warsaw)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 hotels in Warsaw
Gibsonville, North Carolina
“Best option in Warsaw...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

As a business traveler I visit many hotels. I am partial to Marriott but that is not an option in this area. Thanks to a review from a fellow traveler I can tell you that this is the best choice. The hotel is dated but has good business amenities and a very nice staff. They make up for the wear and tear visible in the rooms with good customer care. Since I have a client in the area I will return to this hotel. It is safe and clean and near food.

• Stayed August 2013

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I personally recommend this hotel to anyone traveling this area! The service is great and the staff is beyond attentive. The rooms are very nice and clean. Also, the breakfast served in the morning is delicious! This definitely a five star hotel. Would love to go back anytime I travel to North Carolina!

• Stayed August 2013
Boston, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I was scheduled to stay 4 nights at this location. the first day I arrived and the A/C in the room was turned off and it felt like it was 85* in there. it was actually cooler outside than in the room. I turned the A/C on and it took 12 hours before it was 72* and the A/C was cycling on and off like it was suppose to. Second night was OK, no real issues there. on the third night, I was laying in bed and heard the bass from music in the lobby. my room shared a wall with the lobby. I went to the desk and requested that they turn the music down. there was a player up on a balcony with a sub and 2 speakers playing at a very loud volume. I was told that the door to that balcony was locked and noone there had a key. I then asked if someone could be called to come in and unlock it. the person behind the counter went in the back and it sounded like she was on the phone. she came back and said it would be 2 hours before someone could be there with the key to access the balcony and turn the music down. I went to my room. 4 hours later I could still hear the music and the sound level was still the same. I somehow dosed off and awoke to the same music being played in a loop and the bass beating through the walls. I got up, packed my crap up and checked out. I told the person behind the counter why I was leaving early and would not stay there again and he said if I stayed he would make sure the music was turned down. if I was that important to them they would have fixed the problem last night.

Room Tip: go to another town.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Warsaw hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Very happy that I stayed here!! My fiancé and I needed a hotel close to Kenansville, and it being such a small town, we were nervous about booking a hotel here. Quality inn always seems like a best bet, and at the price you can't complain. The hotel was clean, updated, and was very comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, the front desk lady was one of the nicest we've ever had. We had some problems with out reservation we booked online, but the front desk quickly worked it out. I recommend this hotel for anybody needing to stay in the area!

• Stayed July 2013
Sealevel, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I am single woman who travels with her job. I stay at this hotel year round. I have always found all employees to be friendly and helpful. The desk clerks are exceptional and always have my room information prepared in advance for my arrival.
I feel extremely safe at this hotel.
The new owners are improving the property. The rooms are always clean.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling up and down I-40 and they also have a small meeting room for small gatherings. There are restaurants and gas stations surrounding this property which is also convenient. For the business traveler...it works!

Room Tip: I like downstairs..no elevator
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Desk clerk was extremely polite and professional. Room was very clean and bed was quite comfortable. The morning breakfast was done extremely well by the attendant. Hotel was equipped for wired & wireless internet and provided a copy of USA Today! Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Warsaw!

Room Tip: Got excellent rate using AARP!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great- great location, friendly staff, location good just right off the exit, very good service. Very good breakfast with bacon, sausage-gravy, egg petty, waffles, yogurt, juices etc. We will definitely stay here again.. Thank you Quality Inn Warsaw for your excellent service.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Quality Inn Warsaw? Share your experiences!