Very average Holiday Inn. Hallway is worn and smells like old cigarette smoke. I stayed in an alcove room, so the space was good with fridge, but the furniture and bath were very worn and tired looking. Everyone in the lobby who had cell service with AT&T complained of no service in the hotel...true for me too! So, if you have AT&T and need service keep on driving! Not many options in the area so I moved on to Wilmington where there are many options for hotels. The Mad Boar restaurant next door is really good, but probably would not stay here again. Not terrible, but a little below average from the hotels I usually stay in.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wallace Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Wallace Hotel Wallace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wallace is conveniently located off exit 385 (I-40), Hwy 41 east, .25 mi. on the right, next door to the Mad Boar Restaurant and Olde Worlde Pub. We offer 55 guest rooms and 15 suites. All rooms are king or double queens. Hotel features include complimentary Continental breakfast (6:30 - 9:30 a.m.), free local phone calls, fitness center and wireless Wi-fi Internet services. Visit Wallace, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, an Award Winning Hotel.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wallace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.