“Not what I had come to expect from a Hilton Brand.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Wake Forest
Milton, United States
“Not what I had come to expect from a Hilton Brand.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Tambra worked very hard to try and get either of your computers to work to allow me to print (1:00 A.M.) my boarding pass, but to no avail. She was very friendly, helpful and concerned. At 12:45 A.M. I tried to get into the hotel lobby and took 4 attempts before I could finally get my lobby key to work. I had the same problem with both keys to my room door as well. The blackout curtain did not block the sunlight from coming into through window. Finally had to take several towels and lay them below the curtains, on top of the ac unit to block the light. The HVAC was very noisy and disrupted my sleep. Had a wakeup call for 7:20 A.M. on Wednesday morning. I called much, much earlier and asked to have it removed and change to 10:00 A.M. The operator said she would handle, but unfortunately I still got a call at 7:20. The floor in the tub and the knob for the water in the tub were very dirty. Made me wonder about the rest of the room. The staff was extremely friendly and engaging; especially the woman in the kitchen with gray hair and a perm. The cheese omelet was tasty, but the turkey sausage links were very dry. This is a very unusual critique from me because I've always had good stays at Hampton Inns, but unfortunately this was extremely disappointing. I didn't report this because I didn't have the time to work through it. Not what I expected at all.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hamptonwf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review for our Hampton In Wake Forest. We want to sincerely apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay with our printer and locks. Please know this is not our standard and we have taken the steps to correct these issues.We value you as a loyal Hampton Guest and we hope that when your travels bring you back to Wake Forest you will choose our Hampton Inn .

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
New Bern
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had the King-sized room with pullout sofa which was perfect for us and our two young children. The room was HUGE, the bed was beyond comforable and the food selection at the complimentary continental breakfast was great with choices for a little one through adult. We were very impressed with the quality of the rooms and would definitely visit this specific Hampton Inn again as well as others in the future travels of our family.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are so happy to learn that you had a pleasant experience at our Hampton Inn! We take cpmments we receive very serious good or bad! We hope to see you again on your next visit to Wake Forest!
Wake Forest, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel had some renovations and was looking fantastic! I was very impressed from the time I checked in to the time I checked out. Rooms were clean, the breakfast is plentiful and fresh, the people are friendly and the rates are good. The gym was clean with new equipment and there were plenty of luggage carts. I love staying at Hilton properties!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hamptonwf, General Manager at Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking to time to post your review on our Hampton Inn Wake Forest. We are glad that you had a nice stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Wake Forest.
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a wedding I was attending and I couldn't get over how nice the staff was! From housekeeping to the breakfast hostess to the front desk everyone was smiling and pleasant. Our room was very clean and the lobby was beautiful! I loved staying at this hotel and the convenience it offers to local shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that needs to stay in the town of Wake Forest!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn. We know that you have choices when traveling and are so glad that you chose us. We are excited to learn that you had a great experience here and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Wake Forest area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Hotel is in a quiet area but no good restaraunts nearby. The one adjacnet to the property is not open for dinner and the next closest one is a mexican place. Dont eat there.

Hotel has been updated nicely, hotel staff nice, and rooms comfy and quiet. I just prefer to be closer (walking distance) to restaraunts.

Realy the only complaint about the room was the layout. I like to watch tv from the computer desk. I could only see a third of the tv. See picture.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
You will be happy to know we plan to remodel our rooms in the fall of 2013. Hopefully this will solve the TV problem.
Shawnee, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Drove in from Greenville, NC the night before my 6:00am flight out of RDU. Great value at 10,000 HHonors points! Had to leave at 4:00am, so had to take the breakfast-to-go. This was just okay, but we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Salt Lake, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have stayed here several times. Expect to be treated well. Quiet, comfortable, clean. The breakfast has a good selection. The hotel is in a quiet location, but close to a major highway. the fitness room was recently updated with new equipment.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest? Share your experiences!