Tambra worked very hard to try and get either of your computers to work to allow me to print (1:00 A.M.) my boarding pass, but to no avail. She was very friendly, helpful and concerned. At 12:45 A.M. I tried to get into the hotel lobby and took 4 attempts before I could finally get my lobby key to work. I had the same problem with both keys to my room door as well. The blackout curtain did not block the sunlight from coming into through window. Finally had to take several towels and lay them below the curtains, on top of the ac unit to block the light. The HVAC was very noisy and disrupted my sleep. Had a wakeup call for 7:20 A.M. on Wednesday morning. I called much, much earlier and asked to have it removed and change to 10:00 A.M. The operator said she would handle, but unfortunately I still got a call at 7:20. The floor in the tub and the knob for the water in the tub were very dirty. Made me wonder about the rest of the room. The staff was extremely friendly and engaging; especially the woman in the kitchen with gray hair and a perm. The cheese omelet was tasty, but the turkey sausage links were very dry. This is a very unusual critique from me because I've always had good stays at Hampton Inns, but unfortunately this was extremely disappointing. I didn't report this because I didn't have the time to work through it. Not what I expected at all.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest Hotel
- Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest Hotel Wake Forest
- Hampton Inn Wake Forest
- Wake Forest Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn hotel in Raleigh/Town of Wake Forest is just a short two miles from downtown's historic district, as well as the galleries, shops and boutiques that dot the town. Offering a range of convenient, modern business and leisure amenities, this hotel in Wake Forest, NC is tailored to the needs of the modern traveler. Work away with the free wireless internet access in each guest room. Get cozy in the clean and fresh Hampton bed® and wake up on your own terms with the Hampton alarm clock.Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion, you're guaranteed easy planning and booking tools to help you stay organized. Dine on an array of delicious options at nearby restaurants. Set yourself up for the day ahead with Hampton’s free hot breakfast. If you're in a rush, grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags.Whether you're staying for business or pleasure, there are a range of local of attractions designed for your entertainment. Play a round of golf on the manicured fairways of the nearby golf courses and do a little shopping at the historic downtown district. Whatever the reason you're visiting, you're warmly welcomed to our Hampton Inn hotel in Wake Forest, NC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Raleigh/Town Of Wake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.