“Wonderful Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Fayetteville North

You added Econo Lodge Fayetteville North to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Fayetteville North
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3945 Goldsboro Road, I-95 Exit 58 & US 13, Wade, NC 28395 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wade
Santee, California
“Wonderful Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Had a really amazing staying the staff, especially Barbara was so kind and friendly . I plan on visiting in the future and staying at the Econo Lodge again because of my great experience.
I highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Amy J, Manager at Econo Lodge Fayetteville North, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking the time to review our property steve. We really enjoyed having you here. On your next visit through stop in and see us again. Hope to see you again real soon. Please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay next time more pleasant.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel gets a five star from me for being nice and clean it was renovated within the past few months I believe. I would definitely stay here again. Hotel is around 50 dollars with tax you get what you pay for it is not overpriced and it is not under priced. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Amy J, Manager at Econo Lodge Fayetteville North, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Providing our guest with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We are glad that you stopped by and enjoyed your stay. We loved having you. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Love this hotel. Everything is new, Thank you Perry for letting me know of this gem of a hotel. I will definitely be coming back here when ever I am in the area. Love the breakfast it was spot on. Best sleep I have had in a long time. Plus you can't beat the price. Thank you.

Stayed December 2014
Ricky P, Manager at Econo Lodge Fayetteville North, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We enjoyed having you and cant wait to see you again in the future. So on your next visit threw stop in and see us. We love having our customers feel comfortable and happy. Hope to see you soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The stay here was perfect for the price, newly renovated and quiet. However once we left I was charged for the nights stay by the hotel on top of the charge when I reserved the room on trip adviser. They refunded that charge and admitted it was a mistake, but a week, week and a half after my stay there they have continuously charged my account and verified my funds, which in turn, puts a hold on your money. This has happened 6 times, my card is now canceled and my account was temporarily froze due to the unauthorized transactions.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent visit. However, we sincerely apologize for the overcharge on your card. We would like to make it up to you somehow. So on your next visit threw if you would stop in we will give you 20% off. We like to make our customers very comfortable and happy. We will assure you that this will never happen again. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

This hotel was recently renovated so everything was new and not overused. I enjoyed the free breakfast I had. They had plenty of options unlike most hotels that offer a free breakfast. The bed was comfy and the staff was pleasant. I came here on business so I probably won't be in the area again anytime soon, but I would come back to this hotel if I was here again. I was initially afraid because of previous reviews, but it seems like the hotel came under new management.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Been to Econo Lodge Fayetteville North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Fayetteville North

Address: 3945 Goldsboro Road, I-95 Exit 58 & US 13, Wade, NC 28395 (Formerly Days Inn)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Wade
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wade
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Econo Lodge Fayetteville North 1.5*
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi access, Econo Lodge Fayetteville North is located in Wade, North Carolina. Interstate 95 is 280 metres away from the motel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Fayetteville North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Wade
Wade Days Inn

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Fayetteville North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.