“Arigato? I don't think so!” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Originally opened in 2004 by Larry and his wife Chanpheng. Head chef Noy and her family purchased the establisment in 2011.
Tryon, North Carolina
“Arigato? I don't think so!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I would love to say kind things, but I can't think of any kind things to say. The steak is a cut up piece of dried mush. I never had such bad food anywhere and I was really disappointed here. Nice service, good people, but the cook was having a real bad night. I was there near the end of the night so maybe they were in a hurry to get out of there or something. It's too bad!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Gatineau, Canada
“Best Spring rolls ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Wonderful friendlyservice, fresh food, very reasonably priced./ Nice Spring rolls
cooked perfectly and not greasy/ Highly recommended by my wife and I/ Sorry I took so
long to write this review/ I thought I had done so earlier but I guesss i forgot to do so/
Returning to Tryon for a vacation next Spring and I will definitely go back.

Visited November 2011
Wells
“A real gem in Tryon.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were a party of 15 that needed a place that could accomodate a crowd for dinner. Kyoto welcomed us into their lower dining room where we all enjoyed their exceptional Thai and Japanese cuisine. The server was outstanding and remarkably stayed on top of everyone's orders and kept our glasses filled during the two hours we were there. Food was fresh and well prepared and prices very reasonable. Give this place a try for something different and well executed.

Visited June 2012
Campobello
“Great Quick Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2012

A great little quick Asian dining establishment. Reasonable prices (no hibachi showing off style of cooking here).

Visited October 2011