“VERY Good Antique Store” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Greensboro, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“VERY Good Antique Store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Came here on advise of Trip Advisor...What a GREAT find! I spent HOURS in this store and would have spent a LOT of money if I had it! Many things that I would love to have...they have furniture, collectibles,books, clothes, toys, jewelry and household goods. Most of the prices were very reasonable. Would have eaten in the cafe there, but they were closed. I did look at the menu and it all sounded great. I will be back!!!

Visited July 2014

Durham, North Carolina
319 attraction reviews
“usually find something here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Look for the giant chair. When you find that you know you're only a block away. The place used to be cluttered but it's been cleared out some. There are two entrances....one on Main Street and one around the corner on Commerce St. As you walk in the door the smell of home made soup from the Side Street Cafe (inside the antique mall) will hit you in the face. If you can leave without getting a bowl or cup you are a stronger person than I am. The older lady that usually works on the lower floor (Main St. entrance) tends to follow you around and that really irritates me (a few times we have just walked out when she starts doing it).

Visited June 2014