“Great Hotel, Great Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Sylva

You added Quality Inn Sylva to your Saves list
Quality Inn Sylva
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2807 Highway 74 East, PO Box 2100, Sylva, NC 28779 (Formerly Sylva Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Sylva
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
“Great Hotel, Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am actually a frequent visitor of this hotel. I travel through the area for business. The staff is always courteous and respectful. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast they serve is very satisfying. I will continue to use this hotel for my visits to Sylva, NC

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Clinton, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We've been coming here for the past four years (WCU student) and have always stayed here. It's off the main road past Sylva and the drive to Cullowhee isn't bad. They have a pretty good breakfast bar with waffles but not enough tables. We'd stay in town but why pay double?

Room Tip: Book with the hotel, not a third party or you could wind up with a smoking room if you're a non...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've traveled a lot and stayed in some really run down hotels and motels. Out of all the ones I've been to, this one was by far the worst. The only good thing I can say came out of this old, bug infested, discussing hotel was the front desk lady at my check in time. Her name is Keri. She made conversation, answered all my questions, helped me take my things to my room, and just overall cared about herself and her guests. The owner was there when I was leaving and he was extremely rude. The house keepers all spoke Spanish. The entire hotel was completely nasty.I just can't explain how horrid my stay was. I never thought a business owner would let their place get so gross. Even the front desk lady at my check out was horrid and stinky and NOT well groomed. Jessica was her name. During the time I stayed, a little short girl with black or dark brown hair, (not sure her name) was so awfully rude to me I just couldn't believe it. I would NEVER reccomend this place to ANYONE.

Room Tip: No such thing as a good room here.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Conover, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

Nice place to stay on business, good breakfast and very friendly staff. nice food stock for snacks. clean room, good bed, but is had to see coming south on 74 but is a good location coming into Sylva and a good price

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Statesville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

We just needed some where to sleep. I found this hotel to have comfortable beds and was very clean! TV was outdated but everything else was fine. Free breakfast is your typical waffle maker, oatmeal packets and bakery items. Great deal for $90 a night during peak season!

Stayed October 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

Very nice clean hotel. With lobby accommodations like happy hour, breakfast and drinks to purchase. Great location to the mountains. Very friendly.
I gave this hotel only a 4 of 5 because the maid woke us up by vacuuming at 7am the room next to us.

Room Tip: Elevator is slow, choose a low level.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Under no circumstances should anyone stay at this property. This entire property is outdated..(Welcome to the 80's). Rooms that were held for our family members were not available when they arrived...Perhaps an employee customer service course would be helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Sylva? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Sylva

Address: 2807 Highway 74 East, PO Box 2100, Sylva, NC 28779 (Formerly Sylva Inn)
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Smoky Mountains > Jackson County > Sylva
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Sylva
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Sylva 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Sylva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sylva Hotel Sylva
Comfort Inn Sylva
Sylva Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Quality Inn Sylva, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.