“A summer project turned into a love” 5 of 5 stars

+1 910-616-6318
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 14 Activities in Surf City
“A summer project turned into a love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

This summer I decided that for my 30th birthday I wanted to learn how to surf. After a week of failed attempts at self teaching, I was lucky enough to be given a card to the Surf City Surf School on the beach. When I contacted them through email, I received an extremely prompt and informative response and scheduled my first lesson. I absolutely loved my lesson and a week later was contacting them once again for an advanced session. Both of my lessons were one on one and lasted a bit over an hour. The experience with Surf City Surf School was top notch and quickly ignited a personal love for the sport of surfing. Because of them, I accomplished my goal of learning to surf this summer and I cannot wait to come back for more advanced instruction as my skills continue to improve.

Visited July 2014