“Great BBQ!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 44 Restaurants in Surf City
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Everything was great. Our party of 8 ordered carry out and it was ready very quickly. The service was friendly and the food was delicious. There is a small menu but they are doing it right. The fried cornbread is worth going back for alone! Both the pork and chicken were delicious, the green beans were well seasoned without being greasy, the boiled potatoes were amazing! I got fries, which were good but nothing special. Stick with the homemade sides. Everything comes with a choice of sweet sauce or vinegar sauce. The prices are also very reasonable. I would certainly eat here again!

• Visited June 2014

Enola, Pennsylvania
“Very good BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We came here for dinner and I got the BBQ sandwich and baked beans and a drink, all for $7! Everything was very good and we would definitely come back!

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great food and”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have a vacation rental in surf city, and I try to eat at Surf City BBQ every chance I am there. I have had the chicken, the brisket and the BBQ and love them all. I have eaten there at least 15 times and have never had anything I didn't really enjoy. Also love the baked beans and the brunswick stew as some of the sides. They are very friendly people too and it makes eating there a pleasure. Not crazy about the cornbread thing they serve, but it is good to sop up the juices. I will be back again and again. Located in a little strip mall, but you can see the water from the window tables.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Recently was in the area for a trip to the beach and we stopped here for a quick, affordable lunch. We ended up going back the next day as well! Great BBQ and the staff were friendly-

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Back to back visiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Excellent BBQ. We went back the next day for lunch. Would probably eat there again tomorrow for lunch if we were staying another day on the island.

• Visited May 2014