“Awesome bartenders!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Awesome bartenders!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I was in there Memorial Day weekend and me and a group of my girlfriends went in. The little girl on beer bar was super sweet. The bartenders behind the main bar were crazy busy. The short haired brunette did everything she could to make sure we were taken care of. My girlfriends and I will definetly be back. Hulas we love you.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Meh...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went in for a drink and some late night grub. The place is just some random room nothing fancy for sure. That didn't bother me as much as being ignored. Our short haired brunette bartender ignored us for a good twenty minutes. Sure the bar had a few customers but not terribly busy. Yet all the gentlemen at the bar seemed to have a full beer at all times. Finally got our order in and it took another 15 mins to get our drinks. They were ok drinks I guess. Took another 25 or 30 to get our fried food which was just okay. And to top things off she charged us more for the drinks than was listed on the menu. There are much better places on the island to et and drink.

Hudson, WI
“This place is the best dive bar ever......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Love this place. No it is far from fancy or upscale but it is super fun. I did not eat here I just had a few drinks and a blast. The owner is as sweet as the tea down south. I give it a 10+++++

• Visited January 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great burgers !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I was told about going to this place and I'm glad I did. The place had a great a vibe and the staff was very friendly. The DJ went out of her way to play requested songs. I was told from a local the bugers were to died for and boy they were, just remember to order the homefries with the meal. I went back the next night. If your looking for good food great drink prices and a friendly staff this is your place. WILL Be Back!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Medford, New Jersey
“Great dance music, food & atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Love Hula's! Best cheeseburger on the island! Always great music to dance to & a nice, varied crowd. Bartenders are super cool and the Owner is so friendly. He offered plenty of Topsail information! We had a great time at Hula's while on our most recent, mini vacation tp TI. Will DEFINITELY go back!

Visited September 2013