“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Forest, Virginia
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Excellent service, made to feel at home when you walk in the door. We had breakfast here almost every day during our stay. The blueberry pancakes were my choice of the morning, great coffee too.

Visited October 2013

“Real food , real home cooked, fresh & well prepared”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Ate lunch here today. Delicious turkey & dressing, sweet potato soufflé & fresh broccoli. My spouse enjoyed real country style steak. This family has a commitment to fresh ingredients & they know how to cook. We have eaten at most places on the island several times over the years & this tops them all. I would encourage everyone to support this restaurant. When I'm in the mood for seafood or a sandwich I will pick them over the rest.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indian Trail, North Carolina
“Great Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Six of us ate there and really enjoyed the food and service. Great variety of home cooked food and nice servers. Will definitely go there again. You can't find this kind of food anywhere else in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Best wings ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Had amazing wings, the fried flounder was great but the barbecue plate was a bit of a let down, unless you like malt vinegar soaked meat! All in all, stick to the wings and chicken, the table next to us were having fried chicken which I should have ordered! Service was great, price was even better!

Visited September 2013
Lucas
“Was Ok, but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

4 of us went to this restaurant on a Tuesday evening. The dining area is very small to the point of being cramped. The food was OK, but nothing special. They were out of my 1st choice, as well as some of the seafood, so I ordered the BBQ plate, which wasn't exactly what I was expecting. My wife had the Rib eye steak sandwich, It also was OK. It should have been trimmed a little more. Too fatty. No complaints from the other 2 people in our party about their food, but they weren't raving about it either. Service was very good, with our server being attentive and helpful. Spent about $50 on 4 people, tax and tip included.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere