“WORST I've ever had.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
“WORST I've ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I knew we should have walked out when I looked at the bar and half the hot bar was empty or old looking. I spent more time keeping the flies off my plate than I did eating the cold food off the bar. I am not picky when it comes to eating places. The other people who gave this place 5 stars must have been the trashy people sitting behind us. It looked like they crawled out of the woods and were making love to the cold food. The people that rated this place above 1 star is absolutely crazy. If you go don't say "we shouldn't have went here because that guy was telling the truth". I'm telling you 100% truth. I never rate places but I HAD to.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Dawson Springs, Kentucky
“We enjoyed it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food on the buffet was hot and fresh. Granted, there wasn't huge amounts of anything out, but when my party of 6 went in, there were only 2 customers there (we went at 2 pm). I always judge a Chinese buffet by the fried rice and General Tso's chicken, and I was not disappointed. Everything I tried was very good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Great food with awesome selection of seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I visited this place in the past two years since they first opened. They alway have good food and friendly people there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hampstead, North Carolina, United States
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My family loves this restaurant. We have been regulars for the past couple of years. If something you would like is not out speak up. Winter for beach restaurants is a trying time, who wants all that food to go to waste during the slow months.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surf City, North Carolina
“Just bad!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is what happens when golden coral meets Chinese. I honestly don't know if the chicken is chicken. Ate there once will never go back.
Not sure how these places stay open.

Visited April 2012