“Good food, Good Service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Supply
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: They serve steak, general pub food (burgers, sandwiches, wraps) and pasta dishes. They also have seafood and the most delectable side dishes...
pokey12810
“Good food, Good Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stopped here twice for breakfast and once for lunch. The food was good and the wait staff very pleasant, organized and helpful.

Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not so much...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Was seated immediately. (We had a party of eight). Atmosphere was ok rather dark in parts of the restaurant. Table was sticky, but clean. I ordered the shrimp scampi; it was served luke-warm compared to other orders at the table. Agree with other reviews below... Seafood was frozen.... Rotisserie chicken was good, but who comes to the beach to eat Chicken? Salads were prepped way beforehand; bowl & all came right out of the refrigerator. I say overall this is an average experience. I still prefer driving into Calabash and eating at The Boundary House for the same menu pricing is 100% worth it, hands down.

NC
“The Ahi Tuna Appetizer is the BEST!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

You must try the Ahi Tuna Appetizer. It was the best I believe I have ever had. Perfectly seared and the Asian Slaw was surprising really tasty. The Captains Platter was disappointing. Freezer to fryer food. Aren't we right on the coast? Why are they serving frozen, processed seafood? Breakfast is great. Other options too. Just stay away from the fried seafood and you won't be disappointed.

North Carolina
“Good Breakfast Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Only stopped in for breakfast but I must have enjoyed it, I went in three mornings in a row, would like to try it again for lunch or dinner

“Beware!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place twice. The first time was a pleasant experience though food was sub-par. The second time was HORRIBLE! We had our name on the list along with a couple other families. The hostess was all over the place and end up sitting a couple that just walked in before all of us, barely apologized when this was mentioned to her. We finally sat down and ordered and waited and waited and waited. Our coffee was only refilled once and by another server as ours was no where to be found. After 20minutes of waiting we were told they were out of homefries and asked if we would like something else instead (it took 20minutes just to see our ticket? I don't think so). Again by someone other than our server. We waited another 10minutes before I asked to speak to a manager. She was extremely rude and told us that 30minutes was normal wait times for food and that their other section was filled up and we were behind all those people. I told her I had been in the food industry for 17 years and knew better than to believe it took 30minutes to make eggs and pancakes. She basically told me that's just how it is and we were going to have to deal with it and wait. Not once was an apology ever given, no steps were taken to rectify the problem. The least they could have done was comped our coffees. I felt ignored and then insulted. When the food finally did arrive it was disgusting! Tasted like it had been cooked on an old dirty griddle. I will NEVER go back to this restaurant and strongly urge others to avoid this place!

• Visited July 2013