I recently spent a week at the Sea Trail Resort in Sunset Beach, NC for a conference. I stayed in a one bedroom villa in the Champions which has it's on pool and a very short walk to the conference center. It felt like a home away from home. If you're a golfer this would be this a great place to be! It's only a 5 minute drive to the beach and you have Myrtle Beach just 30 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Trail Golf Resort & Convention Center is home to 48,000 square feet of meeting and function space, three signature golf courses, a fitness center and gym, luxurious accommodations from guest rooms to 4 bedroom villas, swimming pools and more! Less than two miles from the beautiful sugar sands of Sunset Beach. Be sure to visit the on-site Magnolias Fine Food & Spirits or Brassies Lounge for breakfast and lunch, or one of the two full-service clubhouses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel