“My whole order went right in the trash” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Chinese
Elkton, Maryland
“My whole order went right in the trash”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I'm guessing that this establishment is going downhill without brakes because my experience was not the same as the other reviewers. Nothing I ordered was any good. The chicken tasted like it was frozen, the egg rolls were greasy as if they were old and had to be dipped in the fryer to re-heat. The wonton soup had a layer something on the top that looked like pond scum. The shrimp appeared to the wrong color so I didn't even attempt to taste them. To top it off, the fortune cookies were stale and so were the fried wontons. DO NOT SPEND MONEY AT THIS PLACE! This was first time I've ever thrown away an entire order of food so I don't consider myself to be that much of a food snob.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Great Cinese meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We recently moved to this area and are always on the look out for good Chinese food. Several places we tried were the usual average fare until we tried this place. We were hesitant because it doesn't seem to do much business, but the food was excellent. The various meats were excellent quality and everything tasted so fresh. We will continue to have our weekly Chinese meals at this place and enjoy the food and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concord, North Carolina
“Wonderful China Restaurant Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had been looking for a Chinese Restaurant in the Calabash/Sunset Beach Area for quite some time that was comparable to our experience in the Charlotte, N.C. area. We found this and more in China Panda, which, when coming, from Little River, S. C. area is down the Main Street of Calabash and just a short distance toward Sunset Beach. As you arrive at the stoplight with NAPA Auto Parts look to your Right and China Panda is a large White Building with Green Décor. It is a stand alone large building that has Beautiful Chinese Décor inside, which immediately puts you in the mood. Lovely Chinese Pictures, Hanging Paper type Lantern Décor, a large Chinese Beautiful Entry Way and large comfortable booths and tables. It offers Carryout and Delivery, but I would highly recommend a Wonderful Dine In Experience with Fresh Food(Not a Bar), An Excellent, Varied Menu with very good prices, The Service was Excellent, and the atmosphere was so relaxing and enjoyable. We have eaten at China Panda,tried different Entrees, and all the food was really good, along with the complimentary Noodles. We were very pleased with our experience at this Lovely Restaurant. This Restaurant would be very appropriate for all types(ie: couples, friends, business, solo, family.)

• Visited April 2013