“Enjoyable place to relax” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Statesville

You added Ramada Statesville to your Saves list
Ramada Statesville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1215 E. Garner Bagnal Boulevard, Statesville, NC 28677-6969   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Cleveland, Ohio
“Enjoyable place to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We only stayed overnight and it was wonderful. Rooms very clean, bed extremely comfortable and the contintental breakfast was superb. Very gracious people attending to us. Highly recomend.

George & Carol

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
I am so pleased to see that your stay was enjoyable with us here at the Ramada Statesville NC. My staff and I strive to provide excellent service and accommodations for each and every guest that stays with us. It was a pleasure to have you here, and we hope that you visit again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I rented two room on Easter night. Shortly after checking in my daughter who was staying in one room with two small children called me and told me that she found food under one of the beds. We called the desk and they gave us another room which we found crums on the bed and a cracker wrapper on the night stand but by this time was to tired to move again and my daughter just stayed in the room. My wife was helping her the next morning move her things out of the room when she saw a bug crawl across the bed. The place is dirty. The manager was not there when we checked out so I called him and he admitted to me they have a stink bug problem. I tried to contact Ramada when I got home but they did not respond to the messages I left them on their corporate web site. I will never stay at a Ramada again if it's at all possible.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel. There is a Best Western across the street. It has to be better.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your review of our property, and thank you for the time you took to provide your comments. I will be reviewing your comments with our Executive Housekeeper, and will make sure that steps are taken to address the problems that you have noted.

We hope to have you as our guest again soon, as we very much appreciate your business!
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed there on my way to Virginia. I am 6'4", I requested King bed, got 2 full size from the desk clerk that really didn't give a crap. Happens occasionally but the part that is disappointing is the parking lot was a ghost town, the hotel was not busy. Stopped in the little bar, not sure what's worse....kareoke, or the fact the TV had American Idol on it, so much for "Sports Bar". Room said non-smoking, apparently that was initiated the day I stayed there, Coffee maker pot was wedged in the the coffee maker to the point I didnt even try to seperate it, not even sure how they did that! They had a banquet pot in the lobby but I can't remember if it was out of coffee or they had no cups. Just kind of a dirty hotel overall.

Room Tip: Keep driving
Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had my daughters wedding reception there April 20,2013.Let me say they were wonderful working with me.The place is beautiful.The staff was wonderful,they did everything I ask and more.The manager and Martha worked with me planning the event and the day I went to decorate Joseph and Dexter helped me place everything where I wanted it.They were all extremely nice and helpful.I would definitely recommend the Ramada of Statesville.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review! I am pleased that your stay was satisfactory and it was such a pleasure to meet you! Our goal here is guest satisfaction, to provide that clean, comfortable, home away from home experience that we all look for when traveling. I hope that you come to stay with us again soon!

Thanks again,

Been to Ramada Statesville? Share your experiences!